BLS Provider CPR & AED - $80
This course uses video-based and hands-on methods to train participants to recognize several life-threatening emergencies, give high-quality chest compressions, deliver appropriate ventilations and provide early use of an AED. Students will participate in simulated clincal scenarios and learning stations. BLS skills practice and skills testing is completed working with the instructor. A written exam is also a part of this course.
Who Should Take This Course?
- EMT Students
- Students in the healthcare field
- Any Medical Personnel
- High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
- Chain of Survival in accordance with AHA guidelines, specifically the BLS components
- Use of an AED
- Effective ventilations using a barrier device
- Importance of teams in multirescuer resusitation and performance as an effective team member during multirescuer CPR
- Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants.